[Webstore-china] 💓Do not remain indifferent.💚webstore-china at redhat.comq

HR Uncensored China editor info01 at directnews.info
Wed Mar 11 11:53:09 UTC 2020

📡webstore-china at redhat.comr
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We need your help. China’s communist establishment commits huge misdeeds. It keeps prisoners of conscious as a bank of organs and on a demand, covertly confiscates their organs to sell them. We need your voice to stop these misdeeds.
Unsubscribe email
Do Plants Have Emotions and Can They Read Our Minds?
How plants sense and react is still somewhat undetermined. They don't have nerve cells like humans, but they do have a system for sending electrical signals and even generate neurotransmitters, like dopamine, serotonin and other chemicals the human brain uses to send signals.
Michael Pollan, author of two books "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and "The Botany of Desire", discloses that in addition to possessing human senses, plants are also able to sense gravity, presence of water, or can even feel an impediment on the way of its roots before encountering it. In his book, Pollan describes an experiment conducted by researchers who have played a tape of a caterpillar chewing on a leaf to a group of plants and how one of the plants began discharging defensive chemicals even though the plant was not really threatened. Pollan said: "It is somehow hearing a terrifying sound of a caterpillar chewing on its leaves."
In Zhuan Falun, a book written by Mr. Li Hongzhi, the founder of spiritual meditation discipline Falun Dafa, there is a citation to plants having sentiments. In his book, Mr. Li Hongzhi describes a person in America who specializes in electronic studies and teaches others how to use lie detectors. “One time he put two plants together and asked his student to stomp one plant to death in front of the other plant. Then he took the other plant into a room and attached it to a lie detector. He asked five of his pupils to enter the room one by one. The plant had no response when the first four students came in the room. When the fifth student who had trampled the plant came into the room, before he even walked up to the plant, the electronic pen quickly drew a curve that only emerges when a person is scared.”
We can conclude that since plants have existence we should be soft with them and respect them as living beings. If the compassion in you arises, you will be kind to all living beings.
We hope the communist government in China can draw lessons from this and be compassionate to its own citizens, people who practice Falun Dafa, a very popular meditation discipline in China that was initially acknowledged by the government for its advantages to society. Unfortunately, the Chinese Communist Party launched a inhuman persecutory campaign against Falun Dafa on July 20th, 1999. Millions of Chinese people have since been abducted, jailed, tortured, dismissed from their jobs and forced into homelessness because of their practice.
The persecution of Falun Dafa in China is not only killing lives but repressing the very values which are essential to the health and well-being of all people all over the world.