Re: ReiserFS Installation support on RedHat 7.1

Bero,

Em Ter 03 Abr 2001 12:12, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer escreveu:

> Because we think it's not ready for production use.

Thanks for your comments.
I'm not sure what procedures you used to test and benchmark it, but I'm using
on a SMP Pentium III server with the 2.4.1 kernel, with really (beleive,
really) heavy load and it's running with no crashes or reboots for about 2
months.

I may be wrong, but if Linus and Alan had included it on the kernel since
2.4.1, it's probably because it's stable.

Is RedHat planning to include any Journaling File System in the 7.1 release?

Regards,
Thiago