Re: ReiserFS Installation support on RedHat 7.1

Please don't get rid of it just yet! Even if its just
in there as "use at your own risk" status. Right now
I'm putting together a 280Gig/raid0 partition and
I really need a journaling file system for this. Currently
I'm using rawhide's latest kernel recomplied to turn
off reiserfs file system checking to get the best
performance. I'll let you guys know if I have any trouble
with it. As of now, (I'm running the mongo.pl bench
mark on it) it seems to be OK. My plan is to load
it up with 100gigs of mirror distributions which will
provide a good test for reliablity.

If there are any stress tests which Red Hat would
like for me to run on this system, I'll be glad to
do so so long as the request comes in within the
next couple of hours. I want to bring this mirror
system back online soon.

Steve.