Thanks, But no luck with tulip

I just wanted to thank everyone that had suggestions for my tulip network
card problem.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any of them to work.  I
believe the problem is with Kuduz.  (Red Hat's Bus detection utility.)  For
some reason it doesn't see my card.  For that matter I am having problems
getting sndconfig to configure my Sound Blaster Live PCI card as well.  I
even tried Kuduz from 7.0 but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone know if I can just update the kernel in 7.0 to 2.4.3 without too
much heartburn?

Wendel Leibe