Re: Remote updates

The i386 glibc that cames on Wolverine works fine with the 2.2 kernel. You'll
have trouble if you upgrade your glibc to the .i686 one that cames with
Wolverine, with a 2.2-based kernel. After that, the only way to recover the
system is by booting from a floppy drive, with a 2.4 kernel.

If you don't want to destroy your system, I recommend installing the i386
glibc, and as soon as possible upgrade to a 2.4-based kernel.