Disk recognition

Hi everyone,

I have a problem installing Wolverine. I downloaded the disk images, and
would like to install them from my hard drive. So I created a boot diskette,
and launched the installation process. However, once I select the "Hard
Disk" option, the installer claims it does not see any hard drives. The
kernel does specify the hda device when it boots.
I have a Samsung 2042H disk, ATA100 (UDMA5). Windows 2000 is installed. Any
help would be appreciated.

				Elad