Open RH QA positions (Durham, NC)...

Greetings, valued volunteer and interested wolverine-list folks!!!

I've gotten hiring approval for some QA positions here in
the Durham office, and I would be more than happy if any of
you beta-testing the next release were interested in such
an oppotrunity/position.  If you are interested (or if you know
of someone sharp who may be) I would like to hear from you ASAP.
Some slight preference will be given to sharp people who live
in the Raleigh/Durham area.

This is an informal posting.  Basically daily needs/duties are:

	- installer and package testing
	- testware development and execution
	- process innovation/engineering
	- defect isolation/reproduction
	- validating the quality of Red Hat Linux

I welcome off-line e-mail for interest, resumes, and referrals
you may have.  Thanks for your time (as well as all the awesome
work everyone has provided).  Please, send e-mail to me off this
list.

Glen
| Glen A. Foster                      Red Hat, Inc. |
| 919.547-0012 x415                  www.redhat.com |