up2date

I'm now running uptodate and it seems to be working ok. Thanks
Red Hat. I'm told it to update everything and it looks like
I'm upgradeing to something way beyond wolverine. I take it
this is expected?

I have a local mirror which has rawhide. Is there a way
to tell up2date to pull the rpms from my local mirror
instead of having to go to redhat.com for the rpms?

Steve.