Download and install

hello,
i am quite a newbee in the Linux world but i see the potential of it and i want to swith over eventualy but for that i need to know some stuff
i had redhat 7 installed on my system but my hpt 366 wasn't supported and i didn't know how to install the stuff i have seen the improvements of wolverine and i am going to download it i would like to know which ISO's i need to download for my system

PIII 866EB
Abit Be-6 2 UDMA 66 controller from highpoint included onboard hpt366
Viper 770 TNT2
256 MB
10.2 quntium HDD
and some other periphals but not need to install under linux

pleez guys help me out just tell me which files to download    there were at least 7 diferent isos for the i386 platform
and i would like to know where i could get a instalation manual
Thankyou very much
Fabian