up2date 2.4.9-1: NameError: lang

When I run up2date 2.4.9-1, I get:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/libglade.py", line 28, in __call__
    ret = apply(self.func, a)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date/gui.py", line 245, in onStartPageNext
    (self.pkgList, self.skipPkgList) = up2date.getUpdatedPackageList([],pwin.setLabel, pwin.setProgress, self.__refreshCallback)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date/up2date.py", line 1690, in getUpdatedPackageList
    pkgList = getAvailablePackageList()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date/up2date.py", line 568, in getAvailablePackageList
    s = getServer()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date/up2date.py", line 331, in getServer
    s.setlang(lang)
NameError: lang

as soon as I hit "Next".  Does anyone else see this?  My configuration
file is attached.  I did the last round of upgrades with 2.4.4 since I
had this problem after installing 2.4.9.  I'm fully updated now and I
still get this problem.

Does anyone else get this error?  If it's mysterious, I'll post to
bugzilla....

-------------------
# Automatically generated Red Hat Update Agent config file, do not edit.
# Format: 1.0
noSSLServerURL[comment]=Remote server URL without SSL
noSSLServerURL=http://beta.rhns.redhat.com/XMLRPC

debug[comment]=Whether or not debugging is enabled
debug=0

noReplaceConfig[comment]=When selected, no packages that would change configuration data are automatically installed
noReplaceConfig=0

retrieveNew[comment]=Display all available packages
retrieveNew=0

retrieveOnly[comment]=Retrieve packages only
retrieveOnly=1

keepAfterInstall[comment]=Keep packages on disk after installation
keepAfterInstall=1

systemIdPath[comment]=Location of system id
systemIdPath=/etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid

serverURL[comment]=Remote server URL
serverURL=https://beta.rhns.redhat.com/XMLRPC

pkgSkipList[comment]=A list of package names, optionally including wildcards, to skip
pkgSkipList=;

adminAddress[comment]=List of e-mail addresses for update agent to communicate with when run in batch mode
adminAddress=root localhost;

storageDir[comment]=Where to store packages and other data when they are retrieved
storageDir=/var/spool/up2date

fileSkipList[comment]=A list of file names, optionally including wildcards, to skip
fileSkipList=;

enableProxy[comment]=Use a HTTP Proxy
enableProxy=0

retrieveSource[comment]=Retrieve source RPM along with binary package
retrieveSource=0

versionOverride[comment]=Override the automatically determined system version
versionOverride=

httpProxy[comment]=HTTP proxy in host:port format, e.g. squid.redhat.com:3128
httpProxy=

useGPG[comment]=Use GPG to verify package integrity
useGPG=0