SMP lockups

Has anyone had any problems with lockups whilst running the SMP kernel
that comes with Wolverine?  We've got an 8-way node with 4GB of RAM,
and it crashes about 15 minutes after I bring it up with the SMP
kernel.  It's behaving fine with the uniprocessor kernel...

I'm building the latest kernel release right now to see if that fixes
the problem, but I'd like to know if anyone else was experiencing
similar difficulties.

--
					Gary Jackson
					bargle umiacs umd edu