2 little questions (about gtk+ and alsa)

Hello all.
I wont annoy you with up2date today =]

I have seen gtk+ 1.2.0 on freshmeat some days ago. The changelog says

"Changes: This release includes some critical bugfixes for i18n users."

Shouldn't this release be in next update ? Or did you patch gtk+ 1.2.9 ?
(btw glib 1.2.10 is out too..)

And I would like to know if Red Hat will support ALSA driver in a near
future ? I don't remember this question has been posted on this ml. I
wanted to do some full duplex stuff some times ago but oss-free doesn't
allow it. ALSA does...

       Dams

--
	 Dams Nadé