up2date/kernel upgrade lilo.conf

  Since I have a somewhat non-standard lilo.conf file I was a little wary
  of trying a kernel upgrade since the standard install usually doesn't work
  either!

  Installing is always a pain - I have to boot recovery off the cd after the install
  and edit the lilo.conf file (thank goodness  for lilo -r <mount> !)

  Actually it would be nice if the install program allowed me to edit the lilo.conf
  to fix it up. Or perhaps deal with the bios boot order issue and allow installer
  to specify.

  Right, in case the up2date developers would like to see it I am enclosing a copy:
  I have 2 scsi disks and one ide. bios boot order is scsi first.

  Anyway here it is:

# lilo.conf
boot=/dev/sda
disk=/dev/sda