Error launching programs with foreign keyboard configurations

Hi!

I'm using the latest XFree86, KDE and QT from rawhide, and I've found an
strange problem.

Because I am in Brazil, I use the br-abnt2 keymap configured by kbdconfig.
When I try to run any program on KDE, I get the following error:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  101 (X_GetKeyboardMapping)
  Value in failed request:  0xf8
  Serial number of failed request:  24

If I change on KDE Control my keyboard to any generic 102 keys, it works.
When I put it back to Brazilian ABNT2, boom. the same error.

I tried changing the XkbLayout option on XF86Config to "pt_BR", "br",
"br-abnt", "br-abnt2" but none works.

Does anyone knows what this problem is, and how to fix that?

Regards,
Thiago