Re: More glibc problems (Java)

Hi Drew,

Don't use Sun's outdated JDK.  Use Blackdown's.  They produce the
Linux JDK for Sun, so your always getting the best product from them.
This tip is courtesy of the maintainer and co-author of gjc (no me),
so I'd suggest that it is valid.

Hmm, well, I got Blackdown's 1.3 FCS... the problem that I have is that in running JBuilder (after changing its config files to point to the Blackdown java rather than JBuilder's packaged version), the thing just hangs. A ps -eaf shows one of the java processes defunct.

I'm running glibc-2.2.2-9.i386. I'd go back to -7, which seemed to be working, but I don't have glibc-common-2.2.2-7 :(

Now what?

--Rob