Re: ReiserFS Installation support on RedHat 7.1

> > In terms of filesystem stability, things are looking good.  We have not
> > had corruption issues for many months.  Most of the development team
> > members have been running XFS on our workstations for 6-8 months, and
> > http://linux-xfs.sgi.com/projects/xfs has been running XFS for about 2
> > months.  This site contains our project pages & download area.  Oh, and
> > we've been building kernel RPMS on XFS as well - and that's a heck of a
> > stress test.  :)

Just to supplement:
Previously in favour of reiserfs, I passed all my partitions (included
my /home) in XFS.
No problem with NFS (contrary with reiserfs), increased speed, very
stable.
I am now a XFS filesystem advocate since nearly 2 months, since the
installer is available in Iso image for RedHat (it is so easy with).
Moreover, the possibility of growth the partitions with LVM impress me.
Now I Have to change this e-mail alias to xfs.angus :)