glibc-2.2.2-9 on Wolverine issues

Hi --

We've got Wolverine + April 5 Rawhide running on a P4, with the
2.4.2-0.1.49 kernel recompiled with the P4 flag on (no other changes).
We are using the machine to run some big Fortran codes, compiled using
Lahey/Fujitsu Fotran 95. Since the upgrade to April 5 rawhide (which I
did on Saturday), the codes are compiling, but not running, issuing the
following error:

error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/lff95-6.0/lib/libfj9i6.so.1: undefined symbol: fstat

I downgraded to glibc-2.2.2-3 and the compiled codes are now running
again, without the fstat error.

I just wanted to find out whether this is a problem with the newest
glibc package or if this is a problem with the Fortrtan compiler.  Any
ideas?  I can send more information if it would be helpful to figure
this out, let me know...

Thanks-

-Troy

--