Re: Allowing access to a newly installed machine

Umm .. maybe I need to be a little clearer here.

This was a fresh install of the wovlerine beta.  During the install, I'm
prompted with a screen that asks what level of security would I like, and
are there any services (you check off the box) that you would like to
have.  I checked the box marked SSH and the one marked HTTP.  Does the
install only allow access for a SSH client from the machine you're on
out, or does it also allow access for other SSH clients to come in?  HTTP
the same?

- Mike

--
        _ _
       (o o)

 Michael J. McGillick
 Internal Document Writer for the Symantec Corporation
 Email: mmcgillick symantec com
 Phone: 1-888-727-8671