Re: Wolverine on SGI 1200

It's a problem with the aic7xxx module as was compiled for wolverine.
There are a couple of bugzilla entries about it.  On one I added that
I had the same problem and it was on a SGI 1200.

It does not happen with Fisher.  I haven't tried the latest rawhide,
but the March 19th rawhide installer had the same problem.

   Chris Penney
   penney cse msu edu