Difference btw wolverine and 2.4.3?

Hi,

I'm thinking of installing the Wolverine beta, but I'm wondering how it
differs from the current 2.4.3 kernel and whether any remaining bugs are
likely to affect me.  I'm already running Red Hat 7 with an updated
kernel (2.4.2).  Seems to work okay, although I'm extremely new to the
whole thing.

Target machine is a Thinkpad T21.  Apparently the PCMCIA and USB have
been shaken up quite a bit so possibly both Wolverine and 2.4.x are
unstable, but I'm not sure which is better.

Any thoughts?

Ron