Up and running on Seawolf!!!

Hi all,

     Since there doesn't seem to be a Seawolf list yet, I guess here is as
good a place as any.  I just installed RH7.1 without incident.  There were
no surprises, probably because I've been through Fisher and Wolverine.
The great news is that Anaconda compiles again, So I could add my two
keymaps and hack console-tools for the same reason, and add Speakup to the
kernel.  The system talked from boot up, all through the install, and upon
re boot!

     Great job, RedHat developers!!!

          Bill in Denver