Install Failed

I just did a fresh install of Wolverine. After install on reboot I get a kernel panic, unable to mount root filesystem. The root is a RAID0 of three SCSI drives. /boot is a 60 meg partition on first scsi drive. Man, not much patience, had poor luck with 7.0. 6.2 is solid as anything I’ve ever seen. Won’t take much for me to reload 6.2 and forget 7.1 and 7.x and 8.x.

FRUSTRATED