Re: Up and running on Seawolf!!!

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Hal Burgiss wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 09:14:28AM -0500, Mate Wierdl wrote:

> It seems to be out now. redhat.com has an announcement, but if you
> follow the 'buy now' link and try to order it says 'out of stock'. ???
> It wasn't accessible on ftp.redhat.com either.

The ISO's are inbound as we speak. Look again. I getting it directly from
redhat. Only getting 20Kb/sec though. It is going to most likely take all
day at that rate. :-(

--
......Tom		DISSERVICE: It Takes Months to Find a Customer, but
tdiehl pil net		Only Seconds to Lose One... The good News is that We