Re: Re: Up and running on Seawolf!!!

-->> FREE Perl CGI scripts add WEB ACCESS to your POP email accounts!
-->> Download today!! http://www.adjeweb.com

You guys should check out their mirror list.  I downloaded the ISO's
from work at 400-500k/sec constantly and both disks at same time from
one of the mirror sites.

Mike Chambers
Mt. Prospect, IL
Netlyncs