Re: Looks like it'll be 7.1.

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Michael J. McGillick wrote:

> Chris:
>
> I think a fair question to ask is how long after the official release
> appears on the ftp site will the boxed sets start appearing in stores?  I
> for one also enjoy having the boxed set.  I'll usually try and fight the
> crowds to download it at first, but I've bought just about every boxed
> set since the 3.0.3 release.  Answering this does not commit Red hat to
> any release date of the package.

Again I aplogise that my reply was taken the wrong way. Should have put
a smiley after the first line as well I guess.

> Secondly, what are the significant differences between Red hat's boxed
> packages?  For example, what would I want to take into consideration to
> make a determination on whether to buy your general release, or the
> professional version?
>
> - Mike

All of that info is available on the website. There are differences in the
number and type of "extra" cd's (Powertools, etc), manuals and in the
level of support included.

--
Chris Kloiber, RHCE
Commercial Support - Red Hat, Inc.