Re: Price change

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 08:12:37AM +0700, Ethan Bonick wrote:
>  As a student I do not have much money and as seeing I
> just bought 7.0 a few months back for $30, why should
> I spend another $40 to just upgrade my Linux. That

But the point is you don't have to spend $40. As others have pointed
out, there is free download and also CDs from cheapbytes are $5 or so.
Also, I know the local university here has a LUG, and they are always
burning and giving away CD's of various distros. You might look into
that. Or you could team up with a few other students and split the
cost. These are all perfectly legal ways of installing RH, and
perfectly illegal for MS products.

--
Hal B
 hal foobox net