Re: Which image for rawhide HD install???

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Brock Organ wrote:

> But I do appreciate that it adds an extra step to test the installer out
> of Rawhide ...

 Couldn't there at least be an option when creating the install images
(that we we would have to turn it on ourselves, or you could enable it
in the raw hide installer)?  I didn't get to test the raw hide install
because I didn't have enough disk space to create images.

--
Bill Crawford, Unix Systems Developer, GTS Netcom
work: bill ops netcom net uk, home: billc netcomuk co uk