Re: Wolverine

I'm EXTATIC to report that with the 7.1 RPMS LDAP/Kerberos/SASL-GSSAPI work like a dream, with no recompiling of anything.  The guys at RedHat ROCK!!! Wow, this is good stuff.  You even included kpasswd so that pam_ldap request funnel through the LDAP server right to Kerberos, with no flunky password syncing.  Amazing.  I can tell you that building all that from source was like having a myriatic acid enema, and you've spared me from ever having to do it again.  Keep up the great work,  IMHO you guys have the best distribution of Linux on the planet.