Re: Wolverine

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Ryan wrote:
>
> > Echo .. echo ..
>
> Wolverine is dead (Seawolf has been released). You want to subscribe to
> seawolf-list.

Quick response .. check my sig though, running Seawolf, and on the list ..
I was checking if Wolverine-list had been shut down yet ..

No activity on it for at least a day, which is good, I guess everyone got
the idea and switched lists ..

RIP Wolverine-list

--
Ryan Camick                           "Don't quote me on that, I'm new"
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada             Red Hat Linux 7.1 / Kernel 2.4.3