Re: Wolverine is public beta #2.

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Anthony Rumble wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>> For those wondering that do not know yet, Wolverine is public
>> beta #2.  I dunno why you're all subscribed to the new list, but
>> likely because this is the new beta list, so it makes sense.
>> Time for you to go download the new hot stuff!  ;o)
>Hope you guys didn't rebuild EVERYTHING.. that will surely stuff up my

Don't think so.  I believe packages are only rebuilt if they
change (new patches, etc, and new revision), or if they need to
be rebuilt to function correctly due to some library change or
similar.  I don't have a clue how much that amounts to for
wolverine from fisher though.

Think of it this way, the more packages that were rebuilt, the
more bugs were fixed, and the more rock solid 7.1 will be when
released.  ;o)

Think of the new songs to sing:  "Whole lotta rsync'n goin' on.."
 <sigh...>  ;o)

Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,
Red Hat Inc.                    Ontario, Canada, P6C 5B3
http://www.redhat.com           Phone: (705)949-2136