Re: Wolverine is public beta #2.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:25:28 -0500 (EST)
> From: Mike A. Harris <mharris redhat com>
> To: wolverine-list redhat com
> Subject: Wolverine is public beta #2.
>
> For those wondering that do not know yet, Wolverine is public
> beta #2.  I dunno why you're all subscribed to the new list, but
> likely because this is the new beta list, so it makes sense.
>
> Time for you to go download the new hot stuff!  ;o)

Can we use the up2date tool at all?  I'd rather do that if I can.

P.S.: man, I just installed fisher on a system at work yesterday after I
convinced my manager to let us test it so we could report bugs.  Bad timing,
eh?  :-)

Nitebirdz
http://www.linuxnovice.org
News, tips, articles, links...

*** http://www.mozilla.org ***
Fight the Microsoft.Net world domination strategy!