problem booting kernel 2.4.1-0.1.9

Didn't put this in bugtrack, cause strictly speaking I have not installed
wolverine on this box... I just manually installed most of the changed packages.

Anyway, the new linux kernel doesn't boot, with a "can't load root" error
message.

$ df
/dev/md6                198313     82642    105422  44% /

Basically, by looking at the differences in booting it looks like the raid0/1
modules are not autodetecting the raid partitions when the initrd loads them.

Any pointers?

Doug
--
Doug Kilpatrick