a heretical idea

  now that fisher has become wolverine which will some day
become ... something, a modest proposal.  perhaps someone at
red hat will put us all out of our misery and let us in on
the name of the upcoming 7.1 and the rationale.

  this will allow all of us to stop guessing and, more
importantly, save a whole pile of bandwidth as people get
all cranked up trying to break the code.

  most importantly, it will give me time to go back to
complaining about subject lines.  :-P

  like i said, a heretical idea.

rday

--
Robert P. J. Day
Eno River Technologies, Durham NC

"This is Microsoft technical support.  How may I misinform you?"