Apache

Does RH do anything special when setting up Apache during install of it's
distro?  I'm using wolverine at moment but I'm sure it's setup more or else
same for all of them.

This is what I am trying to do then maybe you can tell me if I have to do it
that way or not.

I am trying to install a module, fastcgi.  I downloaded the module program
for it but the instructions more or less say I have to recompile apache with
the module included.

So is there a way to do that with the current distro setup or do I have to
download apache and recompile as instructed and install?

Can I do that with the latest version and just use defaults or is there
something special to change , like the Makefile to put it in a different
directory?

Mike Chambers
Mt. Prospect, IL
EZNetworx