Re: Up2date ?

Mike Chambers wrote:

> I think the main thing that is bieng said here is it doesn't work.  So
> either it's jsut disabled and isnt' needed being beta, or something is/was
> wrong and wanted to make sure it was ok for the official release.

I got a new eror message from up2date today, so apparently RedHat is
doing _something_ about it.

  [root localhost /root]# up2date -u

  Retrieving list of all available packages...

  Removing installed packages from list of updates...
  100.0%
  Removing packages marked to skip from list...
  100.0%
  Getting headers for available packages...
  There was a fatal error communicating with the server.  The message
was:
  File not found
  Unable to access RPM package: ['setup', '2.4.2', '1', '']

--
	Markku Kolkka
	markku kolkka iki fi