Re: where to report possible install problem

On Tuesday, February 27 2001, Mate Wierdl said:

> I have a problem which I detailed in a previous email, but I realize I
> should report it at bugzilla.  But *where* does one report a problem
> which is
>
> 1) with wolverine
> 2) first manifests itself during installation.

File the bug in bugzilla (http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/) against
Red Hat Public Beta, wolverine version.  Bugs against the
installer should be filed against the anaconda component.

Cheers,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz
katzj linuxpower org	| jlkatz eos ncsu edu