Re: where to report possible install problem

Mate Wierdl wrote:

I have a problem which I detailed in a previous email, but I realize I
should report it at bugzilla.  But *where* does one report a problem
which is

1) with wolverine
2) first manifests itself during installation.

Thx

Go to Bugzilla <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/>. Be sure to check out that
the bug isn't already reported. Also, IIRC, you can also post "wish list" items at
bugzilla. You need to login with an account, which is easily done ... before being able
to post a bug or add comments about it.

Cheers,

Elton Woo ;-)

--
>> Register as a LINUX user at http://counter.li.org <<
eltonwoo videotron ca - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.
Registered Linux User #193975. AMD-K2 CPU on board.
"You only live once, so let's make life easier for each other."