Shipping kernels (was: Re: ext3, kaweth)

--- Eric Sandeen <sandeen sgi com> wrote: > If you
guys are including the kaweth module, make
> sure you get the
> version out of Alan's 2.4.x ac series...

Have not tried it yet - on my 'test' machine running
RH 7.0.91 I needed to downgrade to kernel
2.2.19pre13ext3 to get my desktop PCMCIA controller
working. They have the kaweth module there as well,
supposedly backported straight from the 2.4.x ac
series, but would not be relevant to the discussions
here...

Although, could we get a version of the 2.2 kernel in
the final release, for those people who might need it?

Regards,

Michel