Re: Where is Window Maker 0.64.0?

++ 27/02/01 20:38 +0200 - Johannes Eriksson:
> I notice Window Maker version 0.62.1 is in Wolverine. How about
> upgrading it to 0.64.0 for the final releases? It fixes quite a lot of
> bugs and also includes a better wkdemenu.pl script for nested KDE
> menus (although still broken; it doesn't handle recursing into
> symlinks pointing to a parent dir).

WindowMaker is large-ish, so I'd be hesitant to itterate at this point,
but...

WindowMaker users are all freaks about the thing anyway (I say this as
a window maker user), and it's not the primary or secondary manager,
so I guess we can itterate it with out to much worry at this point.

--
"I may be a monkey,     Crutcher Dunnavant
 but I'm a monkey       <crutcher redhat com>