no network after install; autofs typo

Earlier today, I installed Wolverine under vmware on a laptop.  Since it
was a laptop, I chose the "Laptop" install.  This may have been a mistake,
since the virtual machine doesn't look like a laptop, but it should still
work.  After doing the install (a network install) and rebooting, the
network was not visible.  The alias for eth0 was not added to
/etc/modules.conf, so the driver wasn't loaded.  After manually loading
the pcnet32 module, everything worked fine.

Also, the autofs startup script (/etc/init.d/autofs) isn't properly
setting the $prog variable, leading to lines like:

Starting:				[  OK  ]
Stopping :				[  OK  ]

with no program name.

Brian