Wolverine install progress reporting

Maybe I'm just being impatient here...

I'm doing a first-time Wolverine install on a P/200 system w/40M of RAM and a
new 40G ATA100 hard drive & Promise-100 controller.

Thus far the install has been progressing quite smoothly (quite un-beta in my
experience).  But I'm at the "Installing Packages" screen and, although the
CD-ROM and HDD activity lights are on almost continuously, I'm not seeing
anything in the way of package progress or total progress bars.

Is it just taking its own sweet time formatting the various filesystems?

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL

This message was sent from Peak Internet Access.
http://www.peaknet.net/