re: No printer

Hello Robert-

I had same prob after fisher to wolverine.  First
fix (tks Ted Gervais) was to copy
/etc/alchemist/namespace/printconf/rpm.adl over
/etc/alchemist/namespace/printconft/local.adl and
that worked until I up2dated the printconf 0.2-1
packages and then even that little dos i do didn't
help.  I had to rpm -e 0.2-1, rm everything that
was left in /etc/alchemist/namespace/printconf and
rpm -ivh 0.2-1 again.  But wait, we're not done
yet.  After I configured my printer, again, lpd
would complain it couldn't find
/sbin/printconf-backend.  So since the rpm
installs printconf-backend in /usr/sbin/: ln -s
/usr/sbin/printconf-backend
/sbin/printconf-backend got it working again.
Hope this helps.

-Chris Hilton