run away scrubtree

Probably not too interesting, but I have a scrubtree process that I cannot
kill. Its been running for about three days now. I was creating a new bootnet.img
to support the acenic gig-e driver on install. The bootnet.img came out fine,
but this runaway process is unkillable. Perhaps others have seen similiar
behavior? I was creating the wolverine bootnet.img on a SMP wolverine.

asdfjkl$ ps auxww | grep scrubtree
root     26214 99.9  0.0  2124 1036 ?        R    Mar02 4408:36 /bin/bash
/usr/wolverine/image-template/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/scrubtree
/usr/wolverine/image-template