root mail

Has anyone else seen root mail messages from sysstat/slocate cron
jobs fisher/wolverine beta's? I am not quite sure if its changes I've made
to the install or just broken on its own.

Both of these are cron.daily messages sent out from a fisher box.

---
/etc/cron.daily/slocate.cron:

fatal error: slocate: create_db(): rename: No such file or directory
/etc/cron.daily/sysstat:

Cannot open /var/log/sa/sa03: No such file or directory

/etc/cron.daily/sysstat:

Cannot open /var/log/sa/sa04: No such file or directory