gnome or X prob?

I have

$ rpm -q XFree86
XFree86-4.0.2-11

and the gnome coming with wolverine.  I click on the leftmost button
(which looks like a `-')in the right hand corner of a gnome-terminal
(or any other app in X).  I have no idea where the terminal
disappears.  I recall that the iconmanager was in the panel.  Where is
it now?

Thx

Mate
--
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis