Re: No printer

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Removing printconf-gui-0.2-1 & printconf-0.2-1 and all remaining files and
then installing printconf-0.2.1-1.i386.rpm &
printconf-gui-0.2.1-1.i386.rpm worked.  One little kink I did discover,
the driver for a canon BJC-6000 would print 4 pages per sheet and there
was no configuration for one page per sheet, but the driver for a BJC-600
worked.