Re: root mail

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Mike Sklar wrote:

> Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:20:48 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mike Sklar <sklarm screwdecaf cx>
> To: wolverine-list redhat com
> Subject: root mail
>

> Has anyone else seen root mail messages from sysstat/slocate cron
> jobs fisher/wolverine beta's? I am not quite sure if its changes I've made
> to the install or just broken on its own.
>
> Both of these are cron.daily messages sent out from a fisher box.
>
> ---
> /etc/cron.daily/slocate.cron:
>
> fatal error: slocate: create_db(): rename: No such file or directory
> /etc/cron.daily/sysstat:
>
> Cannot open /var/log/sa/sa03: No such file or directory
>
> --
>
> --
> /etc/cron.daily/sysstat:
>
> Cannot open /var/log/sa/sa04: No such file or directory
> --

Yes.  I already opened bug report #28922 for this issue, and it has been
closed with a message pointing out that it has already been fixed in
Rawhide.

Nitebirdz
http://www.linuxnovice.org
News, tips, articles, links...

*** http://www.mozilla.org ***
Fight the Microsoft.Net world domination strategy!