Re: Netscape

anvil amin unice fr wrote:

Mozilla 0.8.1 will be out in about 15 days.. They say big bugs will be
corrected.... Will we have it in update ?

If it doesn't have a lot of problems them maybe. Please keep in mind that even if it's released on schedule ( which it may or may not ) that there is a lot of shake out time that I take to test it out before I'm willing to put it into RH.

The 0.8.1 release isn't looking that good, though. There's a lot of high risk stuff landing in the next few days. We'll see how it goes.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard