Re: Java in 7.1 [was : Re: Netscape]

mike <mike cyborg-group com> writes:

> I am curious aside from the java issue in what way is the POS called
> Netscape 4x better than current mozilla (or NS6 for that matter)

The java issue is important, also the SSL stuff works with some sites
mozilla+psm doesn't (my bank back in Norway is one of them). In
addition, some stuuupid sites (ATI springs to mind) check for browser
versions and tell you you're not supported if you run mozilla/netscape6.

In addition, it's a bit lighter.
--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.