Re: reporting wolverine bugs in bugzilla

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Bill Nottingham wrote:

>> 192.168.1.2.  The Gateway address should be left empty for the user to fill in.
>> 4. Incorrectly specifies a Primary DNS address of 192.168.1.1 for fixed IP
>> address 192.168.1.2.  The Primary DNS address should be left empty for the user
>> to fill in. (NOTE: If any address is assumed, it should be the specified address
>> for the system being installed.)
>
>It fills it in for you to avoid some typing; they're just suuggestions
>and you're free to change them.
>
>> 5. Incorrectly detects a Matrox Millenium G450 video card as a Millenium G400.
>
>Same PCI id. Can you post the output of 'lspci -vn'?

This was fixed before wolverine, clobbered somehow, and I think
you fixed it again since then.  The G450's PCI ID is identical to
the G400, but has the subid different.  It should work in the
current kudzu/Xconfigurator unless it somehow got clobbered
again.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,